All Discussions Tagged 'religious' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Was the United States founded as a religious nation? What are your thoughts.

I recently commented about an article about Wikipedia lists E pluribus unum as one of the mottoes of the United States and notes that it wa…

Started by Michael Wylie

0 Jan 6, 2011

Atheist dog tags vs No Religious Preference.

When I joined the military almost 4 years ago and they asked me what religion I was so they could do the paperwork and make up my dog tags,…

Started by K_R

27 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by John Frazer

CLEARLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL!! SO WHY IS IT ON THE BOOKS?!

Please join me to combat this! We MUST do something to fight this clear unconstitutional laws on the state constitutions! Organize a protes…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

26 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Asylum for a Moroccan critical of Islam

Kacem al Ghazzali is a Moroccan blogger who runs a blog that is very critical of Islam and supportive of women's rights. He is an atheist a…

Started by Jason Paisley

3 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Psychology - The Religious Mind and the Search for the Cause of Deconversion Personality

As many of you are already aware, I am a psychology major. I am also [of late] considering a double major with History, but that is beside…

1 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by No name

Morality is Relative Because its Sources are Varied

I believe that morality is derived from a combination of factors and sources. Family, culture and religion definitely influence morality.…

Started by Atheist Exile

86 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Atheist Exile

Hell's Most Wanted - Sounds like Hell's gonna be a blast! ^_^

CONFESS GODLESS HEATHENS!! WHY ARE YOU GUILTY OF GOING TO HELL? [Ps... if you don't feel confortable with one of these... just put... "one…

24 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Keith A. Szilagyi

Religious buildings made out of weapons

I don't know if anyone has seen this already, but there's an artist called Al Farrow who has made some interesting piece of art: he's made…

Started by Lorenz van Gool

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Eoganacht

Richard Dawkins vs. the creationistas

Richard Dawkins is the world's atheist-in-chief. His last book, The God Delusion, sold millions of copies and sparked a worldwide debate ab…

Started by Kiamema

7 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

Religulous by Bill Maher

I just watched Religulous with Bill Maher and thought that I should start a forum and have everyone give their two bits worth. I believe wi…

Started by David Geng

19 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by MightyMateo

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service