All Discussions Tagged 'religious' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Religious experience?

Hi all. First post here. And I'm a Christian. Looking forward to being welcomed with rational politeness...! :)  Having been reading a numb…

Started by Matt the Christian

85 May 5, 2012
Reply by Dennis Smith

Religions vs. Religious

I've been watching a video (Maryam Namazie at Athiest Alliance International Conference, Dublin) and I didn't quite like the way Maryam was…

Started by Rma

8 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rma

U.S. Hegemony moves to Asia

Hey all, Something we all need to be aware of for the upcoming elections, imo. Bush's idea of a New World Order involves a very long proces…

Started by Kir Komrik

18 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Arcus

Burning holy books

I know this is a provocative question but it has to be asked.  What would happen if a group of people went out in the street and burned a B…

Started by Richmond

141 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

Would the religious community accept evolution as a fact if it didn't apply to humans?

This comes after hearing the deep and intellectually profound statement "I ain't come from no ape," actually come out of someone's mouth.

Started by Bryan Casey

12 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

Hating Religious People?

This is a discussion in the form of a question that has been bothering me for some time. I will have to be more discreet about what I write…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

47 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Jay

Do you have to marry an atheist??

This is an interesting question that I have always pondered to myself, do I have to marry an atheist? Although I have never dated an atheis…

Started by Sassan K.

49 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Chris G

Very Religious Americans Lead Healthier Lives. Thoughts?

I saw this:   http://www.gallup.com/poll/145379/Religious-Americans-Lead-Healthier-Lives.aspx   Anyone have any thoughts as to why this may…

Started by Kai

31 May 24, 2011
Reply by the.plush.screen

Scary, Crazy Right-Wing Christian Wack-Job, and his latest Shenanigans

Okay, so I have heard of James Dobson, Jerry Fallwell, and Pat Robertson, but this guy is new to me. And even more frightening, he seems cr…

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

Marriage for All... or Marriage for None - New Protest Movement

Hi guys... I'm looking for people willing to join a new protest movement. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pit gave me the idea when they told the m…

63 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kirk Holden

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service