All Discussions Tagged 'religious' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Isolating Potential Allies

First of all, I don't think religious belief is extremely destructive.  I agree that intrinsically divisive, irrational and unfalsifiable b…

Started by Renee

153 Feb 13
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Is a great battle inevitable?

Over the past several years atheism/free-thinking/rationalism has become more mainstream with many people coming out and proclaiming their…

Started by IkeArrumba

68 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by James Cox

Are We All Agreed?

I can't believe I have literally never brought this topic up on Think Atheist before and I think its worth looking at. There is a notion…

Started by Nerdy Keith

16 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Unseen

What is a religious person ?

(As you’ll probably notice, English isn’t my first language, I’m still learning it, so I apologize in advance for my spelling  and grammar…

Started by Nicolas Gauvin

7 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Warren

On bling bishops and walls of separation

Pope Francis has removed Bishop Franz-Peter Tebartz-van Elst-- also known as the Bling Bishop-- from his Limburg, Gremany diocese post, due…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

18 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Attempt to take "God be praised" out of the money cells in Brazil

So, this morning i was watching TV with my parents in a government channel, TV Justice, and they were talking about some polemic cases that…

Started by Brazillian atheist

0 Mar 3, 2013

When and when not to join in religious services and celebrations

My beloved father died last Friday at the age of 92. While I dealt with his death in my own atheist way, most of my family of Episcopalians…

Started by Unseen

14 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

How to report religious displays on public property

Annoyed by religious displays on public property? Do you see one in your town? Contact the Freedom From Religion Foundation. They'll file a…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Counter Amendment Strategy Against "Protection of Marriage Amendment" and DOMA... etc...

The United States may not be ready for the idea I am about to propose, but I am coming to believe that the only way to stop "protection of…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

0 Oct 26, 2012

How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

I'm a Christian writing a Bible Study for Christians, and am looking for how you define Christian religious intolerance. I'd like to share…

Started by Brad White

81 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 1 minute ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 60 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service