All Discussions Tagged 'religion' (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ways to get over the fear of living without a god.

First, I just want to say that I never try to push my beliefs on others. I also don't want to feel like I am the one responsible for someon…

Started by Jon Heim

11 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Unjustified doctrines are the cause.

Doctrine = A belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group I noticed doctrine is not applied only…

Started by Loop Johnny

0 Nov 5, 2010

Obama's Religion?

By ALAN FRAM, Associated Press Writer Alan Fram, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 8 mins ago WASHINGTON – The White House insisted on T…

Started by Jon Heim

22 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Matt Peters

Scientology?

Hey guys! I have heard allot about this scientology religion, and out of curiosity I have looked up the wiki. It looks like utter nonsense.…

Started by Loop Johnny

2 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Dealing With the Religions of the Future

If one applies the principles of natural selection to the future development of religions, then one may postulate that any religion or sect…

Started by JC Hamner

1 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by JC Hamner

Have you guys seen this yet?

NC teen: Nose ring more than fashion, it's faith RALEIGH, N.C. – A soft-spoken 14-year-old's nose piercing has landed her a suspension from…

Started by Jon Heim

30 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Owen

What got you thrown out of church - win a book!

Hi all,   I run an atheist podcast The Imaginary Friends Show, www.ImaginaryFriendsShow.com, from my basement in Australia. We're up to 14…

Started by Jake Farr-Wharton

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by james

How can doctors and scientists often times consider themselves christians?

I really do not understand this. these are smart people that work hard to accomplish the goals that they set for themselves, but they thank…

Started by Jon Heim

20 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Is praying questioning gods plan?

If you are christian or religious at all you believe  that god is all powerful and all knowing and that god has a plan for you in your life…

Started by Sid Knight

21 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by willailla

ID on Trial - PBS Broadcast 2007

I searched Think Atheist and didn't come across this topic and apologize if this has already been discussed. I ran across this article, wit…

Started by Michael R

1 May 29, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk 32 minutes ago. 0 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 59 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service