All Discussions Tagged 'religion' (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christians helping Muslims in Egypt

I don't know if it's true (nor do I know what the slant of Good publications is), but this looks like one of those instances of people acti…

Started by Samuel H. Kenyon

5 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Hope

I need a little legal advice

We enrolled our son in a private school in September of 2010.  The school held an information meeting for parents and we attended.  My husb…

Started by Aimee Eisiminger

5 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by No name

Non-theist Quakers?

As a one-time dabbler in Quakerism (also known as the Religious Society of Friends), I was pleased and surprised to find this blog:http://w…

Started by Matt Peters

16 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Sandy Hildebrandt

Marriage for All... or Marriage for None - New Protest Movement

Hi guys... I'm looking for people willing to join a new protest movement. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pit gave me the idea when they told the m…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

63 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kirk Holden

Homework - "The religious dimension of existence"

Yes. I have this homework to do as a term project. The object is Romanian ( my language ) and we study Psalms and religious chronicles. The…

Started by Loop Johnny

9 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Eoganacht

Religion as a hobby.

My parents were over visiting my wife and I today. While they were there my wife mentioned that her mom wanted us to be in a family portrai…

Started by James

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Lisa

Exorcism Films

As an atheist, I can say that I enjoy them, but I enjoy anything macabre. Do you guys watch religious films like possession films?

Started by Anathema6205

3 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Anathema6205

Conquering the Fear of Death

After reading further on about death I have come to evidence that makes me believe that having an afterlife is a FAR STREEETCH from reali…

Started by Bronson

29 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Alex

Being burned at the stake..

For correcting a Christian who claimed that Hitler was an atheist. You have no idea what kind of shit storm I started when I gave them a q…

Started by Anathema6205

2 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Dustin

The immorality of the Resurrection myth

I've just finished reading "God is Not Great" by Christopher Hitchens - fanTAStic book. Close to the end he discusses the myth of the Resur…

Started by tsuken

1 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Boci Boci Tarka

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service