All Discussions Tagged 'religion' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is being religious a choice? (A spin off discussion from the Creationist thread)

Is Religion a Choice? I mean, to a point we understand that things like addiction can have many underlying variables, some of which are act…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

24 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Atheist Exile

Montana legislative session

We're having some problems in my home state. Along with trying to remove the few protections available to LGBT folks, nearly a dozen bills…

Started by Amy Fry

1 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Amy Fry

"No, atheists don't have to show respect for religion"

This article is SO relevant for me because I recently cut someone out of my life because I no longer wanted to hold my tongue on my Faceboo…

Started by Courtney

63 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by M

In an attempt at being ridiculous, my proposal

Here is my absolutely not totally serious proposal.  What if belief is a subsection of one of the higher dimensions, which is made up of wh…

Started by Mario Rodgers

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Mario Rodgers

Christians helping Muslims in Egypt

I don't know if it's true (nor do I know what the slant of Good publications is), but this looks like one of those instances of people acti…

Started by Samuel H. Kenyon

5 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Hope

I need a little legal advice

We enrolled our son in a private school in September of 2010.  The school held an information meeting for parents and we attended.  My husb…

Started by Aimee Eisiminger

5 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by No name

Non-theist Quakers?

As a one-time dabbler in Quakerism (also known as the Religious Society of Friends), I was pleased and surprised to find this blog:http://w…

Started by Matt Peters

16 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Sandy Hildebrandt

Marriage for All... or Marriage for None - New Protest Movement

Hi guys... I'm looking for people willing to join a new protest movement. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pit gave me the idea when they told the m…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

63 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kirk Holden

Homework - "The religious dimension of existence"

Yes. I have this homework to do as a term project. The object is Romanian ( my language ) and we study Psalms and religious chronicles. The…

Started by Loop Johnny

9 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Eoganacht

Religion as a hobby.

My parents were over visiting my wife and I today. While they were there my wife mentioned that her mom wanted us to be in a family portrai…

Started by James

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Lisa

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Ari E. S. 2 hours ago. 67 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service