All Discussions Tagged 'religion' (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a connection between the preached attitude of sex and relationships within Christian communities; in regards to child abuse?

Quite clearly the Catholic Church has been given a very bad reputation due to its massive child abuse cover up scandals. Not just because o…

Started by Nerdy Keith

2 Oct 18
Reply by Jake LaFort

Religious slaughter and the law, what do you think?

I would love to know what other people think on the issue of religious slaughter and its circumventing of the law... Is it acceptable that…

Started by Michelle Sandall

44 Feb 26
Reply by Unseen

Religious Upbringing Associated with less altruism in children A team of developmental psychologists led by Prof. Jean Decety exami…

Started by Dr. Bob

48 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

Science Is Like Sculpting Models of Reality; Religion Is Like Showcasing a Favorite Myth

A complaint I hear from religionists about science: It's all just a bunch of theories. Science is constantly proving previous science as in…

Started by Pope Beanie

2 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Dr. Bob

Is Marriage Reserved for the Religious?

I am curious how most Atheists view marriage? It is largely seen as a religious act. Should non believers participate in marriage?

Started by Moral Atheist

60 Jul 1, 2015

Judge to Tsarnaev: Allah does not reward deliberate killing

"Surely someone who believes that God smiles on and rewards the deliberate killing and maiming of innocents believes in a cruel god. That i…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

1 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Tom Margolis

"Millennial Religious Belief Declines", Courtesy of the Red & Black Finally. I disag…

Started by Elli Leimone

1 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by captain kingsway

If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

For me it's two words...Birth Defects.

Started by Rick Yost

149 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Kel

Got Milk? Throw It Away..

[*] Sources     This is more of a three-part paper I've been writing, but I was hoping for some thoughts and feedback, good or bad. You can…

Started by Elli Leimone

42 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Unseen

The Ever Widening Gap Between Rich and Poor new study by Oxfam found that the richest 1%…

Started by Jonas Stmichael

3 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Jonas Stmichael

Blog Posts

A Brutal Attack in Pakistan

Posted by Noon Alif on October 25, 2016 at 3:30pm 0 Comments

Sagittarius - the archer

Posted by Brad Snowder on October 22, 2016 at 4:10pm 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service