All Discussions Tagged 'religion' (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Marriage Reserved for the Religious?

I am curious how most Atheists view marriage? It is largely seen as a religious act. Should non believers participate in marriage?

Started by Moral Atheist

60 Jul 1

Judge to Tsarnaev: Allah does not reward deliberate killing

"Surely someone who believes that God smiles on and rewards the deliberate killing and maiming of innocents believes in a cruel god. That i…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

1 Jun 28
Reply by Tom Margolis

"Millennial Religious Belief Declines", Courtesy of the Red & Black

http://www.redandblack.com/uganews/millennial-religious-belief-declines/article_b8fde136-0ec3-11e5-8674-f32fafd68eb6.html Finally. I disag…

Started by Elli Leimone

1 Jun 15
Reply by captain kingsway

If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

For me it's two words...Birth Defects.

Started by Rick Yost

149 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

Got Milk? Throw It Away..

[*] Sources     This is more of a three-part paper I've been writing, but I was hoping for some thoughts and feedback, good or bad. You can…

Started by Elli Leimone

42 Apr 5
Reply by Unseen

The Ever Widening Gap Between Rich and Poor

http://policy-practice.oxfam.org.uk/publications/wealth-having-it-all-and-wanting-more-338125A new study by Oxfam found that the richest 1%…

Started by Jonas Stmichael

3 Jan 25
Reply by Jonas Stmichael

Family Reactions to Renouncing your Faith

I'm posting this thread to act as a little bit of research to say the least. I plan to do an online blog, for offering advice to people.…

Started by Nerdy Keith

8 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Nerdy Keith

New Book on Atheism

Hello Guys, I have written a small book on atheism and the logic involved behind most of the things people call supernatural. Do spare a re…

Started by Shivam

0 Jun 23, 2014

'Google: How to Kill God' (AKA Why google killed god)

Firstly I want to thank the members of this site and the people who run it for giving a lot of input and feedback into the project, which h…

Started by Dan Ashton Lloyd

0 Jun 3, 2014

Help me start a new religion

Look at what L. Ron Hubbard did. People will line up to read the most obviously specious crap. I understand why Americans become Christian.…

Started by Unseen

99 May 7, 2014
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service