All Discussions Tagged 'reality' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where Is God?

If you google that question most of what you get are explanations of why God allows so much suffering and proofs of God’s existence. For lo…

Started by Giddian Beer

62 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jimmy

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

I can say the same thing, with different intonation, and mean something entirely different - "How do you know?" "How do YOU know?" "How do…

Started by archaeopteryx

0 Sep 10, 2013

Coming to terms with reality

A big hello to all the unbelievers :) I'm new to this site- so to start off, I'd like to share some thoughts and see whether there are an…

Started by Sarah

54 May 17, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Getting Rid of God: Where did the Big Bang Happen?

Try to recall who God was for you when you were a child. List key concepts you learned about God when you were growing up. What or who was…

Started by Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Nelson

Religion as a game

I wondered about this a long time now. Every time I play games I get a form of satisfaction. This satisfaction is accomplished in a virtual…

Started by Loop Johnny

14 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

A Poetic Assault on Religion

I know this isn't the typical type of post, but I have a point, I swear. I wrote this today, and I felt the need to share it. It highlights…

Started by Amy Victoria

14 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

Something to ponder.

So, here's an interesting thought.Let's say that you were to find significant evidence that the reality that you perceive is nothing more t…

Started by Kris

20 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by CJoe

Divine Right: The Truth is a Lie — An Atheist Defends Atheism

Initially, I was going to post this as a rebuttal to refute the letter written by Bruce Sheiman and any misconceptions that fence-sitters m…

Started by Jacqueline Sarah Homan

161 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by T A A

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 5 minutes ago. 24 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Pope Beanie 16 minutes ago. 65 Replies

Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

Started by Haugurma in Small Talk. Last reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS 50 minutes ago. 49 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 5 hours ago. 31 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service