All Discussions Tagged 'racism' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will the Republicans implode in time for the Dems to hang on to the Senate?

The Republicans are great at self-delusion. They were sure, for example, that they had The White House in the bag during 2012 Presidential…

Started by Unseen

0 May 11

Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

Adam Silver, Commissioner of the NBA, has just banned Clippers team owner Donald Sterling from the NBA for life. Now the other 29 team owne…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

The suburbs are becoming the new slums

Remember the phenomenon of so-called "white flight" whereby affluent white folks sought shelter in the suburbs from crime or (in the case o…

Started by Unseen

22 Apr 13
Reply by Unseen

General Questions About The Bible/Christianity

Hey Guys, So I'm just looking to brush up on my knowledge regarding Christian beliefs so that I'm better prepared to explain my position of…

Started by Asidius

195 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

'Stand Your Ground' increases racial bias in 'justifiable homicide' trials

Yesterday a jury found George Zimmerman not guilty of second-degree murder. It is widely argued that Florida’s stand your ground (SYG) stat…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Jul 15, 2013

Is Jeb Bush being pilloried for telling the truth?

I count myself as fairly liberal (when forced, I describe myself as at the liberal end of the libertarian spectrum, like Larry Flynt) and I…

Started by Unseen

23 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Yet Another Barbie Controversy. This One Down Mexico Way.

Is the latest controversy over a Barbie doll a Class-5 hurricane or a tempest in a teapot? Barbie puts out versions of its popular doll in…

Started by Unseen

0 Apr 13, 2013

Human nature

It is my opinion that religion serves as a method of belief categorization. I could provide a lofty explanation with loads of detailed pers…

Started by Dustin Bowen

2 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Dustin Bowen

Think Racist

Just to find out what others think that may not know ...   When I came to this website I was excited to read everyone's point of view - ser…

Started by Fancy Nancy

199 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Atheist Exile

Dove World Outreach Center's Ten Reasons to Burn A Koran

By now I think most of us have heard about the church that wants to burn copies of the Koran on 9/11. I usually try to ignore psycomaniacs…

Started by Shawn Lawrence

1 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

Forum

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by GTWilco 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 7 hours ago. 54 Replies

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 16 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service