All Discussions Tagged 'question' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questioning Authority

Since my early days I have had a propensity to question why things are the way they are. This included having doubts about my country's gov…

Started by Ed

10 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by James Cox

Question About A Religious Arguments Regarding Sex

My question is about masturbation as i find is my weakest link, specially regarding the argument that masturbating thinking in women or wit…

Started by Cesar Deicide

118 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

Is it possible to be a spiritual atheist?

Do you believe someone can be a spiritual atheist?   When someone asks my religion I always say “I’m a spiritual atheist”, most of the time…

Started by Rose A

67 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

Rush Limbaugh and Women's Rights - Thoughts?

Given Rush Limbaugh's long career of pissing off everyone from blacks to Jews, to poor people and beyond... I begin to wonder if it's worth…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

6 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by SteveInCO

THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

armed with a degree in theology, over the years i have come up with specific questions to ask of christians. indeed i even attend "alpha co…

Started by Sebastian Bond

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

Unintended negative consequences of global atheism.

I have a close friend. He is neither smart nor prone to thinking outside the box. He's a conservative Christian, ultra Republican (for you …

Started by Josh

0 Dec 26, 2010

Think Atheist From Facebook.

Is there a way to send invitations to this site directly from facebook or vise versa? I have a friend on facebook that I'd like to invite,…

Started by Jon Heim

2 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Galen

Where does logic come from?

This is a though question a friend of mine asked me. I managed to explain it related to rationality "Because we are rational beings." I kno…

Started by Loop Johnny

13 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Radu Andreiu

No Offense to all atheist but.......

,,,,, catchy title ahe! , any way back to the real topic ,i have been an atheist since the age of reasoning (when i was 12) , I've always k…

Started by Esam Rivera

64 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Esam Rivera

Game Over Atheism [sic], You Lose!

Oh no! We lose! What are we gonna do now? Of course, I already answered his question, as did many, MANY other atheists, but does he lis…

Started by Yet Another Atheist

8 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by S

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service