All Discussions Tagged 'protest' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Counter-protesting the anti-choicers at Planned Parenthood

I'm just wondering if anyone else does this, and what your experiences are with it? So far, I stop if I'm driving by and engage them in con…

Started by Cody Staub

2 Aug 14
Reply by Cody Staub

September 17th, 2011. Where were you?

I know where I was. I was working in a grocery store, nervously checking my twitter feed. On September 17th, 2011, something amazing happen…

Started by H3xx

18 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Counter Protest Signs for the Westboro Baptist Church

It seems that the WBC is coming here to protest the deaths of our two firemen in Webster. I am looking forward to going out with some signa…

Started by Marc

29 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

New Idea! Parody among Pro-life Protesters!

Okay, so as you all know... pro-life protesters like to camp outside abortion clinics and harass young women. My idea... join their protest…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

9 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Judith van der Roos

Student Ostracized for Atheism

Has anyone followed this at all?  My cousin tipped me off to it.   Damon Fowler

Started by M

6 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by M

west borough protest..... worse than usual

okay so west bouro baptist church protested a Muslim church function in which they rather tamely were helping the homeless and west bouro s…

Started by Will H

34 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Paisley

Christians helping Muslims in Egypt

I don't know if it's true (nor do I know what the slant of Good publications is), but this looks like one of those instances of people acti…

Started by Samuel H. Kenyon

5 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Hope

Marriage for All... or Marriage for None - New Protest Movement

Hi guys... I'm looking for people willing to join a new protest movement. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pit gave me the idea when they told the m…

63 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kirk Holden

westboro baptist: coming to a town near you.

So..we've all heard about the hatred this group of people are spreading, but who would have thought that they would come close enough to ef…

Started by Jon Heim

15 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Justine Robinson

Pakistan Shuts Down Facebook because of "Draw Mohammed Day Protest" - They'll never get it will they?

As a protest to Islam's rioting, protesting, [and sometimes murdering] after anyone creates a cartoon or characature of Mohammed, a brave f…

2 May 20, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service