All Discussions Tagged 'president' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have any of you (us, if I'm feeling possessive) run for office?

As we get into the off-season voting time in the U.S. I've been thinking that many of the religious nut jobs that make it to higher office…

Started by Melvinotis

8 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

Who do you want as president?

Even though I am English, I still take an interest in American politics. At the moment, I am despairing that all the main players in this e…

Started by Sophie B

143 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Unseen

What have you heard and think of Dominican Republic's President Leonel Fernandez?

I'm asking because i'm curious about how the rest of the world see his actions and attitude both locally as president and his world wide ve…

Started by Cesar Deicide

0 Nov 16, 2011

Should an immigrant be able to become president?

I don't know how many times i got asked this today. I guess the Government class has to write a paper about this, so I thought it might be…

Started by Julia

35 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Eric

U.S. Presidential Trivia

U.S. Presidential Elections The 2000 election was not the first time a candidate won the popular vote but lost the election. It has happen…

Started by Johnny

1 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"King Obama"

Via FactCheck.org - June 18, 2009 - by Brooks Jackson Q: Is there a move to make Obama eligible for more than two terms as president? A:…

Started by Johnny

14 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Wright Is Wrong: Religious Right Leader Attacks Obama – And Jesus

Wright Is Wrong: Religious Right Leader Attacks Obama – And Jesus By Joseph L. Conn - May 6, 2009 Hang on to your pews, flock. I’m about t…

Started by Johnny

4 May 8, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Analyzing Ferguson

Started by Unseen in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 5 hours ago. 65 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 7 hours ago. 19 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 8 hours ago. 63 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service