All Discussions Tagged 'prejudice' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evo-psych: Language Snobbery and Personal Musical Tastes

So I have a (non-scientific) theory that grammar nazis are merely acting out one of the many prejudices that humans have a proclivity for.…

Started by Pope Beanie

16 May 6, 2012
Reply by Pope Beanie

Atheist Prejudices?

Hi fellow atheists! A small thought as to my own prejudices got me to wondering if these are linked to my atheist position. I know a lot of…

Started by Teri G

43 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Unseen

Does anyone have any advice on how to come out( as an atheist) in a deeply religious family?

I live in a deeply religious family and in our culture family bonds are very strong.   Now that I've become an atheist I often wonder if it…

Started by Gary Phua

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

Hating Religious People?

This is a discussion in the form of a question that has been bothering me for some time. I will have to be more discreet about what I write…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

47 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Jay

Fort Bragg vs. Atheists?

The organizers of the upcoming Rock Beyond Belief concert at Fort Bragg, NC have been forced to cancel the event because the authorities th…

Started by Sol Invictus

4 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Dienekes

Christians taught to love ALL?

Christians are taught to love all, no matter what background they come from or what they believe. So I guess Atheists must be excluded in "…

Started by Alex Rogahn

1 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Sophie

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service