All Discussions Tagged 'politics' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheism and Your Political Compass

I took this test today (http://www.politicalcompass.org/test) and one interesting thing I've noticed about my result is that I've became mo…

Started by Rma

0 Apr 10, 2012

When did the problems that today's Republicans are having start?

I once answered that question with "Their problems started when Reagan invited the religious right to join the Party and they were numerous…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

48 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

The more time that passes and the more books I read, the more I realize how dangerous the religious right is, and how pointless it is to tr…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"Don't Say Gay" in Tennessee

I was stumbling along today through some websites when I came across an article about a new proposed bill in Tennessee: "A bill popularl…

Started by Kirsten

10 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Barry Eckert

Are Atheists Finally A Political Force To be Reckoned With?

A recent Gallup poll stated some 7%-8% of American's don't believe in god. The first time Gallup asked this question was back in 1944 when…

Started by Eric Wichman

6 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Flash Kellish

What have you heard and think of Dominican Republic's President Leonel Fernandez?

I'm asking because i'm curious about how the rest of the world see his actions and attitude both locally as president and his world wide ve…

Started by Cesar Deicide

0 Nov 16, 2011

Battle Royal of Religion, Does Atheism come out on top?

Ok here is the deal.Whether through humor, or just plain spite I have noticed on this site, and among some of the leadership in our Atheist…

Started by Shalee Mae Coleman

48 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Jerod

How much harder do we need to fight for religious separation?

I have several friends on Facebook who are devout Christians and will occasionally post statuses reflecting such. This one was posted not t…

Started by Carol Whitt

54 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Arcus

Do Guns Kill People?

When debating guns, it seems impossible to not hear the saying, "Guns don't kill people." If you toss out a statistic about gun deaths, you…

Started by Gaytor

260 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Arcus

Is This an Example of Antisemitism?

Hi Everyone,I'm new here, so I hope I'm complying with all the rules regarding posting an article.   Anyway, below is an article that a fac…

Started by Mike Glickman

13 May 20, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service