All Discussions Tagged 'politics' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do Corporate Leaders Pay Attention to Their Bottom Line: Their Profits?

Customer protests have moved a few companies to quit ALEC (the most extreme of the many conservative lobbying organizations).Will customer…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 Nov 9

Adopted "-isms"

What school of thought do you identify most with, and why? I'm just beginning to look at philosophy, and find humanism attractive (AC Grayl…

Started by Renee

10 Jan 22
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Egypt

Do we want to support a coup overthrowing a duly-elected government, or a duly-elected government which leans toward (Islamist) theocracy?…

Started by MikeLong

0 Jul 9, 2013

Do you want to know why Obama is such a crack?

Ya know, there is a lot of talk about change, but not a lot of real change happening wit people. What's up with that? To be really responsi…

Started by Lionel France

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

Who do you want as president?

Even though I am English, I still take an interest in American politics. At the moment, I am despairing that all the main players in this e…

Started by Sophie B

143 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Counter Amendment Strategy Against "Protection of Marriage Amendment" and DOMA... etc...

The United States may not be ready for the idea I am about to propose, but I am coming to believe that the only way to stop "protection of…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

0 Oct 26, 2012

Liberal or conservative? Perhaps we need a new title!

This thread is inspired by a YouTuber I'm subscribed to Cody Webber. Cody uploaded a video pretty much stating that he felt he doesn't fit…

Started by Nerdy Keith

20 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by James Cox

Test of fire...have you seen these videos?

A user on YouTube is making videos prompting "Chrstians" to vote according to certain "values", which are: 1. Marriage (as long as he get…

Started by Cody Staub

2 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Eric Turnbull

The Societal Issues Facing America That We Don't Talk About

I was thinking today about politics, and specifically how in August, the presidential race will be heating up as the parties have their con…

Started by Sagacious Hawk

3 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by James Cox

The "under God" and the "under": which does what kind of harm?

Do you want to play a switch in a relationship, or do you want to play the submissive in a dominant/submissive relationship?Look carefully…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 May 3, 2012

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 minutes ago. 5 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 45 minutes ago. 61 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 25 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service