All Discussions Tagged 'parents' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Religion as a hobby.

My parents were over visiting my wife and I today. While they were there my wife mentioned that her mom wanted us to be in a family portrai…

Started by James

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care"

Posted on Wed, Dec. 8, 2010 Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care By Joseph A. Slobodzian I…

Started by Amanda Artman

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

Beyond Anything I Can Think Of...

Ok, here's the story:My father has been diagnosed with a disease that is shutting down both of his kidneys. It's no surprise, we've known t…

Started by Jon Heim

23 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Precambrian Lullaby

Court fight over brain-damaged woman's children.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/22/california.triplets.visitation.lawsuits/index.html (CNN) -- Abbie Dorn always wanted children, and in…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

1 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Amy Victoria

Looking for atheists in the SW Idaho area

I wasn't too sure about posting this here, since this is mainly a discussion forum, but I really don't know any other place where I can put…

Started by AnonyMouse

9 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Circumcision

There isn't much footage on the subject. Of course, there is the episode of Penn & Tellers: Bullshit show, discussing circumcision. Whi…

Started by Andrew Schatz

37 May 30, 2009
Reply by MamboCat

how should i tell my mom that i dont belive in god wothout her freaing out?

im 17 and about to go to college. i havent believed in a god for a really long time. My mom always drags me to church at every chance she g…

Started by 草头

9 May 2, 2009
Reply by MamboCat

RSS

© 2020   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service