All Discussions Tagged 'parents' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Explaining Atheism to Kids

After extensive research on this topic, I've concluded that the Internet overfloweth with advice for atheist children with Christian parent…

Started by jmeesh

10 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

Things my Mum said and the underlying religious tones of society.

First off, I'd like to apologise for that title, got carried away. But anyway, here are a few things my mum said:   In response to someth…

Started by Edward Etheridge

0 Oct 19, 2013

Telling my Parents

Well to start off, my parents are a bit unpredictable. I have no Idea how they will react when (if) tell them that I am an Atheist. I do k…

Started by Ethan Meleen

2 May 14, 2013
Reply by Physeter

Attempt to take "God be praised" out of the money cells in Brazil

So, this morning i was watching TV with my parents in a government channel, TV Justice, and they were talking about some polemic cases that…

Started by Brazillian atheist

0 Mar 3, 2013

I'm an atheist living In a crowd of mentally blind people

I'm the only one who believes in nothing in my immediate family, my mom doesn't like it when bring up atheism  and stepdad only says I don'…

Started by Dakota Hardin

21 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by x

How important is it to let people know you're an atheist?

Hullo everyone! :)I was just wondering-how important do you think it is to tell people you're an atheist? I suppose I'm talking about both…

Started by Rose

32 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Mads Kapstad

Coming "Out" to Christian Parents

I am a former reverend, "goody two-shoes" and all around ex-"lover of Jesus."    Yeah, I'm not too proud of my brainwashed days, but it's p…

Started by LovelyGirl

2 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by LovelyGirl

What to do....

I'm having a problem with my parents. I know this might be a frequent problem spoken about on this website, but I don't know for sure becau…

Started by chelsea

37 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

Religion as a hobby.

My parents were over visiting my wife and I today. While they were there my wife mentioned that her mom wanted us to be in a family portrai…

Started by James

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care"

Posted on Wed, Dec. 8, 2010 Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care By Joseph A. Slobodzian I…

Started by Amanda Artman

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Davis Goodman 7 seconds ago. 9 Replies

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.