All Discussions Tagged 'parenting' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The most powerful force in the Universe

The drive to procreate is a strong one. I'm 33 and finding that the majority of the last several years of my life it has been on my mind in…

Started by Belle Rose

67 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

Bad parenting

Should this mom, caught on video beating her teen boy who she found rioting, be reported to Child Protective Services or be given some sort…

Started by Unseen

50 Apr 30
Reply by Belle Rose

Ear-piercing a baby

BTW: This is not just an atheist parenting issue but this was the closest category. My other half is Greek Orthodox and, apparently, part o…

Started by Simon Mathews

27 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Unseen

Punishment as a parenting strategy

I am taking Introduction to psychology this semester and one of my assignments is to find two parents and ask them, "When do you think that…

Started by K_R

40 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Erock68la

Atheist by example

My wife and I are both atheists. We would prefer both our children and grandchildren to also be atheists, and not be twisted and convoluted…

Started by Rick Yost

6 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

How could i raise a child secular when my girlfriend wants him/her to be religious?

My girlfriend and i are planning getting married some time in the future, she consider herself christian while i'm a open atheist, but not…

Started by Cesar Deicide

59 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by James

Parenting.com asks about raising kids with religion

Ava Germaine posted a link to this a few pages down into a different thread, but I thought it deserved more visibility.From the Parenting.c…

Started by noisician

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service