All Discussions Tagged 'out' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Punishment as a parenting strategy

I am taking Introduction to psychology this semester and one of my assignments is to find two parents and ask them, "When do you think that…

Started by K_R

33 12 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

Testing the waters—and the waters aren’t good.

Testing the waters—and the waters aren’t good. I thought I might come out as atheist to my friend a couple weeks ago, when we went on a cam…

Started by Physeter

7 Sep 12
Reply by Mo Trauen

Explaining Atheism to Kids

After extensive research on this topic, I've concluded that the Internet overfloweth with advice for atheist children with Christian parent…

Started by jmeesh

10 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

Who the what now? You believe what?

Friends of the folks from the neighborhood came over this weekend, to swim, share food, talk up a storm and generally be the kind of folks…

Started by Aiken Drums Sister

103 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Will my Flying Spaghetti Monster Emblem 'out' me?

'Sup TAtheists? Need some advice. Here's the deal: I'm in the closet at work because I've got enough prejudice to handle as it is and some…

Started by Kairan Nierde

35 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Teri G

Should I tell My Pastor I'm An Atheist?

I know, the knee-jerk answer is "of course not!" But this man has been my pastor, teacher, neighbor, and boss at various points in my life,…

Started by Emily DW

23 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Courtney Hammett

Does anyone have any advice on how to come out( as an atheist) in a deeply religious family?

I live in a deeply religious family and in our culture family bonds are very strong.   Now that I've become an atheist I often wonder if it…

Started by Gary Phua

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

My gf doesn't believe atheists should come out. Need help

My gf and I had this pretty spirited debate over dinner two nights ago about my atheism. She seems to be increasingly concerned with me (sh…

Started by Keath Vickery

47 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Liz LaPoint

What does it mean to "come out as an Atheist?"

I have been reading a lot of atheist's comments about how they feel that they must hide their atheism from their religious families. Althou…

Started by Stephanie Cabrera

19 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Jewelz

Coming Out to Friends and Family, How Did You Do It?

All my life up until now I've been an agnostic. But I recently made the move to atheist and I am happy where I am. It has brought a sense o…

Started by Patty J

26 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Danielle Van Eeckaute

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service