All Discussions Tagged 'or' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cussing- Downed by many religions, but does an atheist thinker think the same?

Personally I cuss all the time, really can't help it. Just want peoples thoughts on it, does it make you sound stupid? Some times is it act…

Started by Damean Williams

31 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

I'm me

I am a free thinking individual and no one can truly control my every action or know my true emotions. There is no supreme omnipotent being…

Started by Heather Davis

0 Jun 2, 2011

National Prayer Day- Constitutional or not?

I've had this debate several places, and the majority of answers were "of course its constitutional, you bigot! YOU don't have to pray!" *f…

Started by Anathema6205

16 May 9, 2011
Reply by Ron V

New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

Before I begin with the Debate topic... let's set some ground rules: Mods! Please correct anyone who engages in these things! Thanks a bunc…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

214 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Has anyone ever heard of a christian comedian?

I was watching comedy central yesterday, then some stand-up dvd's and then the simpsons (i was bored) and then a thought hit me, are there…

Started by Amelia

17 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Jarrod Payne

The universe and its creator, or why theists fail?

Let's say you go to a playground with a friend, sit down, and start colliding balls with each other. If you do this long enough, and measur…

Started by Boci Boci Tarka

0 Jan 8, 2011

Trick or Treat-- THEN REPENT!

So I take my daughter trick or treating for the first time with her little friend Alex, and at home I pull THIS out of her bag: There wa…

Started by Ava Wilson

23 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by justin gold

Which is Crazier??

Mormonism  Brief history See also: History of the Latter Day Saint movement and History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints…

Started by Andrew Lafont

3 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Doug Reardon

How to Explain or Defend Atheism

You gotta stand for something, or you'll fall for anything. Remembering why we believe what we believe helps us keep actions in line with…

Started by Morgan Matthew

3 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Frink

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service