All Discussions Tagged 'opinion' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do people believe in "God" in the first place

So today I had the utmost displeasure of debating with someone with theistic views (although they claimed not to be a theist) about why peo…

Started by Asidius

40 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

Opinions on marijauna

I've always wanted to post somewhere about this but haven't but now i will. I'm looking for opinions and hoping to provide people with fact…

Started by Dylan Hoyt

64 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

Atheist trends in the public at large and observing increasing levels of extremism in a dwindling number of faithful.

So I’m curious about the observations of the members of this community about the people around them and changing attitudes or opinions on f…

Started by Jared

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Gideon Jagged

That's Just Your Opinion

I haven't posted a blog in a while here due to personal reasons, and apologies to some, as I couldn't reply to a previous thread that I had…

Started by Derek

4 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by John Kelly

"Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care"

Posted on Wed, Dec. 8, 2010 Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care By Joseph A. Slobodzian I…

Started by Amanda Artman

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

Please help me with youtube comment.

There is this person on youtube who I'm having a little conversation with.I need some help with three comments.   This is the latest commen…

Started by Natasha Kenny

15 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Can The Political and Religious Right Be Funny Enough To Sway Opinion?

I think that comedy provides a huge and largely unrecognized influence on a person's view of the world. When someone or something is funny,…

Started by Nix Manes

11 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Shine

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service