All Discussions Tagged 'on' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tell your Christian friends and family: keep the Ēostre in Easter

Atheists, are you tired of getting flack from Christians during the winter holidays because you like putting up a Christmas tree and excha…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Apr 20

Is vigilantism the way to fight drug gangs?

Most citizens who know anything at all about it will concede that The War on Drugs is a big failure, costly in both financial and human ter…

Started by Unseen

8 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Unseen

It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

So I'm sure we all have Facebook friends that post crazy, amusing, disturbing things about god. So what are the worst or most amusing thing…

Started by Jared

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

Richard Dawkins & Evolution

Which of Richard Dawkins' evolution or biology books are best to start with?  I am self teaching myself the theory of evolution, so I under…

Started by Nerdy Keith

10 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

Atheist view on sex

In many religions you will first have to marry to the person you have sex with.  But we as atheists, don't have a life manual. So: What are…

Started by Diego Alejandro Garzon

27 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by basement kitteh

France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

Hi friends of think atheist, You definitely have heard of this news last Monday.. France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public. Sorry i…

Started by Hope

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

Evolution and the Problem it May Cause for the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

Okay, I'm no scientist... but I wanted to make this proposal. I have noticed for some time now a possible flaw in the search for life on ot…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Albert Bakker

Thoughts on my family and future. (This is also on my personal 'blog,'

I posted this HERE as well as my blog because, honestly, not only am I very new to Think Atheist, and where the best place to upload any in…

Started by Ethan F.

0 Nov 11, 2010

Another Christian Conversion Attempt Message in My Youtube Inbox. lol :P

flying spaghetti monster comment flying spaghetti monster comment I read the comment you made on the Is God Real video: here is my exper…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service