All Discussions Tagged 'of' (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Hypocrisy of Religion

A popular 'Theistic' Argument, is against science--shocking, I know. 'You cannot trust science!' is the popular argument that I speak of.…

Started by Andrew Lafont

6 May 14, 2010
Reply by Michael R

National Day of Prayer Contested

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/05/06/national.prayer.day/index.html?hpt=T3 Washington (CNN) -- Some 58 years after President Truman sign…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

3 May 6, 2010
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

We must Unite!

Atheists of Atheist Nexus! Lend me your eyes! The evangelicals and the born-again's are at 34% population in America. Catholics are at 25%…

Started by Andrew Lafont

14 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Andrew Lafont

Are Christians Waiting for the Return of Jesus still?

Our understanding of Jesus and the purpose of the Bible differs.Most of us Atheists see Christians as waiting for the impending. We've all…

Started by Gaytor

4 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Why is it so hard to simply accept that alternatives exist?

Welcome to America land of the free home of the brave and area of ultimate legislation should we disagree...I live in a state that while it…

Started by Jesse Mathewson

8 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Silenus

Cincinnati's Archbishop "defends" Pope - and of course... my idiotic conservative town fails to raise hell over it!

Okay, now I'm mad. I'm beginning to hate the conservatives of my city of Cincinnati, OH more and more each day!! I saw an article entitled…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Stalin, Mao Zedong, and Hitler were Atheists, therefore all atheists are wrong/ evil"

This post is taken from my outside blog: The Atheist Goddess!   Wednesday, April 7, 2010"Stalin, Mao Zedong, and Hitler were atheists, th…

18 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Apparently Christians have made a new date for the Apocalypse... again. O.o

Okay... umm... so I was surfing youtube and I came across a bunch of videos made by various Christians claiming that the "Rapture" was to h…

17 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

PROFESSOR RETHINKS ORIGINS OF RELIGION

Religion may be by-product of moral intuitions, Professor Hauser sayBy Adam T. Horn, CONTRIBUTING WRITER Published: Wednesday, February 10,…

Started by AdB

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Carolanne

Detroit Area Coalition of Reason (Detroit CoR) Bus Displays Debut 3/1/10!

Our Detroit Area Coalition of Reason (Detroit CoR) message to the Detroit area reason based community, "Don't believe in God? You are not a…

Started by Ruthe

4 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Ruthe

RSS

Blog Posts

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service