All Discussions Tagged 'of' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4th of July AND a Sunday!

I wonder what will be said in the pulpits of America being that it is the 4th of July and far too many people associate faith with patrioti…

Started by Jason Paisley

3 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by M

In Need of Opinions!!!!

I am currently a student in a class called "Deviance, Crime, and Social Law" here at my college. It discussed all kinds of social and legal…

Started by Carolanne

40 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Love this.

new here but thought this was appropriate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS5DaTIF1a0

Started by Esther Rhymes

6 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Esther Rhymes

Chronic Guilt Disorder - A Religious Psychiatric Pathology

This was taken from my most recent post in my outside blog - The Atheist Goddess:   Friday, April 2, 2010 Chronic Guilt Disorder - A Religi…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

29 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

I know there is no god because I believe it

What do you think? Can you know for sure there is no god or gods just because you haven't been convinced by someone else's proof? Can you…

Started by Sid Knight

22 May 30, 2010
Reply by Sid Knight

The Hypocrisy of Religion

A popular 'Theistic' Argument, is against science--shocking, I know. 'You cannot trust science!' is the popular argument that I speak of.…

Started by Andrew Lafont

6 May 14, 2010
Reply by Michael R

National Day of Prayer Contested

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/05/06/national.prayer.day/index.html?hpt=T3 Washington (CNN) -- Some 58 years after President Truman sign…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

3 May 6, 2010
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

We must Unite!

Atheists of Atheist Nexus! Lend me your eyes! The evangelicals and the born-again's are at 34% population in America. Catholics are at 25%…

Started by Andrew Lafont

14 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Andrew Lafont

Are Christians Waiting for the Return of Jesus still?

Our understanding of Jesus and the purpose of the Bible differs.Most of us Atheists see Christians as waiting for the impending. We've all…

Started by Gaytor

4 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Why is it so hard to simply accept that alternatives exist?

Welcome to America land of the free home of the brave and area of ultimate legislation should we disagree...I live in a state that while it…

Started by Jesse Mathewson

8 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Silenus

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 9 minutes ago. 30 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Simon Paynton 51 minutes ago. 10 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 1 hour ago. 50 Replies

Blog Posts

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 3 Comments

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service