All Discussions Tagged 'of' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could this prove the existence of a God???

Possibly a deist god? Please note, I am not saying that this does prove a god, I am simply asking a question. I am concerned about this par…

Started by Nerdy Keith

113 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

The most harmful religion

About the Abrahamic religions, I have 3 points to discuss,   #1- What is the most harmful religion in your opinion?   #2-  What is the mos…

Started by Hope

100 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Spencer Klinefelter

Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

The more time that passes and the more books I read, the more I realize how dangerous the religious right is, and how pointless it is to tr…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

Tell Christians what you think about them!

Inquiring Christians want to know.... What do you think about us?...and Why?I really want Christians to HEAR what YOU think of them....good…

Started by Brad White

218 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

Why do people we all know and work with, just "assume" that we believe what they believe? This usually becomes self evident around christmas, when everyone just assumes you are a believer in christ?

Happens every year around this time. People automatically assume, you believe as they do. They hand you a religious card with some religiou…

Started by Steve

6 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

Should we defend some theists?

This question is for Americans. Undeniably, despite the vast differences between atheists and agnostics on the one hand and the more exotic…

Started by Unseen

25 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by joshua james

You are stuck on an island infested with dionsaurs... Pick one list of things you can have on the island.

This is more just for fun :] Which one would you pick? I am going to pick B. Staying light equipment wise is important. And we all know i…

Started by Morgan Matthew

65 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

Favorite Movie

Hey everyone, I know this may be a random topic, but I have been looking for some good movies to watch as of late and I cant find too many.…

Started by John Locke

47 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Jenny Wren

Star Trek: The Original Series - A Piece of the Action

I have always found alot of humor in this http://www.startrek.com/watch_episode/jU7ahgNe0xNC3_yDHXb6MV5Z2UftbSkm Gene Roddenberry  STAR TRE…

Started by Kiamema

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Doug Reardon

I'm me

I am a free thinking individual and no one can truly control my every action or know my true emotions. There is no supreme omnipotent being…

Started by Heather Davis

0 Jun 2, 2011

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service