All Discussions Tagged 'of' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy National Day of Prayer everybody

Yesterday the President of the United States issued a proclamation calling upon all Americans "to turn to God in prayer", including 13 mill…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

9 May 2, 2013
Reply by _Robert_

Worldwide known Pianist Fazil Say was sentenced for being an atheist. Turkey is going to the middle age step by step.

Here is the link of the grim, shameful news: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22151212  World-renowned Turkish pianist Fazil Say has…

Started by Melih Tiftik

16 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Jorita

The Wizard of OZ - A Skeptical Masterpiece?

I first saw the classic movie as a Christian. Now I see view it in a totally different light. I wanted to see what others thought and found…

Started by _Robert_

2 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

Has anyone noticed people are increasingly lacking conversation skills? I blame the internet.

I believe the internet is causing people to become more social awkward. Largely due to social networks like Facebook and Youtube, people ar…

Started by Charlie Sellers

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

What about a national database of future criminals?

One aspect of the gun control debate that's been getting a lot of discussion is that of a mental health background check of gun customers.…

Started by Unseen

0 Jan 13, 2013

pledge of allegiance

hi just going to point out that the pledge of allegiance was added in the seventies and can be changed. and i want your views on that

Started by Will H

91 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Andrew

Christmas tree or holiday tree?

I was watching the news earlier and Boston is putting up a "holiday tree" this year instead of a Christmas tree, in order to be political c…

Started by Matt

21 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Karl Mugele

What's got God so pissed off about now?

Apparently a "storm of the century" is about to hit the East Coast in a few days. Waiting for Pat Robertson to chime in with his in-depth a…

Started by Unseen

17 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by James Cox

Counter Amendment Strategy Against "Protection of Marriage Amendment" and DOMA... etc...

The United States may not be ready for the idea I am about to propose, but I am coming to believe that the only way to stop "protection of…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

0 Oct 26, 2012

Should Twitter Censor Controversial Content?

BERLIN — Twitter waded into potentially perilous territory on Thursday when it blocked users in Germany from access to the account of a neo…

Started by Unseen

0 Oct 20, 2012

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 minute ago. 41 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 55 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 12 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 18 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service