All Discussions Tagged 'of' (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas tree or holiday tree?

I was watching the news earlier and Boston is putting up a "holiday tree" this year instead of a Christmas tree, in order to be political c…

Started by Matt

21 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Karl Mugele

What's got God so pissed off about now?

Apparently a "storm of the century" is about to hit the East Coast in a few days. Waiting for Pat Robertson to chime in with his in-depth a…

Started by Unseen

17 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by James Cox

Counter Amendment Strategy Against "Protection of Marriage Amendment" and DOMA... etc...

The United States may not be ready for the idea I am about to propose, but I am coming to believe that the only way to stop "protection of…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

0 Oct 26, 2012

Should Twitter Censor Controversial Content?

BERLIN — Twitter waded into potentially perilous territory on Thursday when it blocked users in Germany from access to the account of a neo…

Started by Unseen

0 Oct 20, 2012

Sacrificing human life - for what?

Here is an issue that should stir up some rhetorical juices out there.  Most of us here are atheists; by implication, that means we are als…

Started by Dale Headley

5 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

Could this prove the existence of a God???

Possibly a deist god? Please note, I am not saying that this does prove a god, I am simply asking a question. I am concerned about this par…

Started by Nerdy Keith

113 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

The most harmful religion

About the Abrahamic religions, I have 3 points to discuss,   #1- What is the most harmful religion in your opinion?   #2-  What is the mos…

Started by Hope

100 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Spencer Klinefelter

Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

The more time that passes and the more books I read, the more I realize how dangerous the religious right is, and how pointless it is to tr…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

Tell Christians what you think about them!

Inquiring Christians want to know.... What do you think about us?...and Why?I really want Christians to HEAR what YOU think of them....good…

Started by Brad White

218 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

Why do people we all know and work with, just "assume" that we believe what they believe? This usually becomes self evident around christmas, when everyone just assumes you are a believer in christ?

Happens every year around this time. People automatically assume, you believe as they do. They hand you a religious card with some religiou…

Started by Steve

6 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service