All Discussions Tagged 'of' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proposed Satanic monument revealed for Oklahoma capitol grounds.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/07/satanists-unveil-design-for-statehouse-statue/comment-page-37/ "The Satanists' proposed monument d…

Started by Ed

9 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

Federal judge strikes down Utah anti-polygamy law

He effectively struck the law down by gutting the core of the law as unconstitutional. A federal judge has found key parts of Utah’s anti-p…

Started by Unseen

0 Dec 15, 2013

Atheist by example

My wife and I are both atheists. We would prefer both our children and grandchildren to also be atheists, and not be twisted and convoluted…

Started by Rick Yost

6 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

The Real Mother Teresa

"Where is my faith? Even deep down there is nothing but emptiness and darkness. If there be a God — please forgive me.” “I am told God li…

Started by _Robert_

0 Nov 14, 2013

Should the minimum wage be a living wage?

California is possibly about to raise their minimum wage to $10, making it the highest in the country. I currently live in Ohio, where the…

Started by Unseen

7 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Unseen

What will be the fate of 'Under God' in Massachusetts and other states?

A family of Humanists in Massachusetts just asked a judge to order an end to the state mandated, teacher led, daily declaration in public s…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

13 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Have you noticed...?

The United States is on the verge of using military force against Syria's dictator Bashar Al Assad because of his alleged use of poison gas…

Started by Unseen

63 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Arcus

Who the what now? You believe what?

Friends of the folks from the neighborhood came over this weekend, to swim, share food, talk up a storm and generally be the kind of folks…

Started by Aiken Drums Sister

103 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

What is the purpose of a "Church of Atheism"?

I am referring to a website called "First Church of Atheism". They are apparently recruiting atheist ministers online. The purpose of this…

Started by Nerdy Keith

25 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Arguments for the existence of one or more gods.

I have been engaged in a long and convoluted discussion with a Roman Catholic correspondent, and I've been wracking my brain trying to come…

Started by Hank Ronan

6 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Wesley

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service