All Discussions Tagged 'of' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flying the Atheist Banner on Independence Day

To U.S. citizens: So is it in atheism's best interests to promote supernatural abstinence on the Fourth of July?  http://content.usatoday.c

Started by Ed

10 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

A Christian on the problem of evil

I'm new here, but I'm going to take the plunge and start a discussion. In the I'm confused about morality thread, a few commenters raised t…

Started by David Vogel

168 Jun 29
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Judge to Tsarnaev: Allah does not reward deliberate killing

"Surely someone who believes that God smiles on and rewards the deliberate killing and maiming of innocents believes in a cruel god. That i…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

1 Jun 28
Reply by Tom Margolis

What, for you, is Science?

In another thread, @ Reg posts: What is the best tool we have to get answers? Science is. Science does not care for the truth. It do [sic]…

Started by Dr. Bob

87 Jun 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

Political Scorecard: Separation of Church and State, Freedom of Religion

Here is a scorecard published by BillStamp.com which rates U.S. politicians according to how well they support the Separation of Church and…

Started by Andrew

6 Jun 16
Reply by Andrew

Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

(CNN) — America used to be a place where we said, "Give me liberty or give me death." We live by a credo that "freedom isn't free," and tha…

Started by Unseen

54 Apr 12
Reply by Gary Clouse

Genesis 3 - Quality Propaganda

An interesting discussion came up tonight in a forum I frequent - What was going on with the snake and the tree and the fruit in the Garden…

Started by Aiken Drums Sister

0 Oct 22, 2014

What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

Psychopaths aren't evil, they simply have defective brains. Yet, while they are only 1% of the population, they are 20% of prison inmates.…

Started by Unseen

80 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by H3xx

Baby steps

I’m trying to become just a little more bold. Earlier this month when I went on a camping trip, I tried to say a few things about evolution…

Started by Physeter

5 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Belle Rose

The end is nigh! Well, nigher anyway. And it's scientists, not apocalyptic Christians saying it!

The laws of physics aren't written in granite, it seems. Not only may there have been a period of inflation after The Big Bang in which the…

Started by Unseen

2 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Christopher Hollis

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

My Purity Ring

Posted by Michelle Varni on July 5, 2015 at 7:18pm 5 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service