All Discussions Tagged 'of' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

Psychopaths aren't evil, they simply have defective brains. Yet, while they are only 1% of the population, they are 20% of prison inmates.…

Started by Unseen

80 on Friday
Reply by H3xx

Baby steps

I’m trying to become just a little more bold. Earlier this month when I went on a camping trip, I tried to say a few things about evolution…

Started by Physeter

5 Sep 25
Reply by Belle Rose

The end is nigh! Well, nigher anyway. And it's scientists, not apocalyptic Christians saying it!

The laws of physics aren't written in granite, it seems. Not only may there have been a period of inflation after The Big Bang in which the…

Started by Unseen

2 Sep 8
Reply by Christopher Hollis

Bloomfield, NM Will Appeal Ruling on Ten Commandments Monument

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3538813.shtml?cat=518 So a town in my area garnered a bit of attention over a christian monument on pub…

Started by Demetrius Alcala

6 Aug 30
Reply by Belle Rose

I Keep Hearing That Women Doubt the Beauty of Their Vagina. Really?

I keep hearing that many women have a fear that their vagina is ugly.  This seems absurd to me, as the idea of an ugly vagina is complete n…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

104 Aug 18
Reply by Unseen

"History" repeats itself in Massachusetts

"Although the words 'under God' undeniably have a religious tinge, courts that have considered the history of the pledge and the presence o…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

14 May 16
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

How does the United States Rank? Prepare for a shock!

Eight of the Top 10 richest men in the world are Americans. (source)  And I say "men" because all ARE men. A recent report, the New Social…

Started by Unseen

11 Apr 27
Reply by Devlin Cuite

Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

The World Trade Centers contained thousands of steel crossbeams, some of which were left standing after the attacks on September 11, 2001.…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

Carl Sagan

Just read an article in the latest issue of Smithsonian about Carl Sagan. His application was turned down by the prestigious National Acade…

Started by Ed

21 Mar 14
Reply by Unseen

Proposed Satanic monument revealed for Oklahoma capitol grounds.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/07/satanists-unveil-design-for-statehouse-statue/comment-page-37/ "The Satanists' proposed monument d…

Started by Ed

9 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service