All Discussions Tagged 'of' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What, for you, is Science?

In another thread, @ Reg posts: What is the best tool we have to get answers? Science is. Science does not care for the truth. It does not…

Started by Dr. Bob

99 Apr 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

Religious slaughter and the law, what do you think?

I would love to know what other people think on the issue of religious slaughter and its circumventing of the law... Is it acceptable that…

Started by Michelle Sandall

44 Feb 26
Reply by Unseen

Is there a logical basis for logic?

I recently heard this compelling argument for the existence of god and want to know what you all think about it. The argument goes like thi…

Started by Jeff Ulinski

82 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

Flying the Atheist Banner on Independence Day

To U.S. citizens: So is it in atheism's best interests to promote supernatural abstinence on the Fourth of July?  http://content.usatoday.c

Started by Ed

10 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

A Christian on the problem of evil

I'm new here, but I'm going to take the plunge and start a discussion. In the I'm confused about morality thread, a few commenters raised t…

Started by David Vogel

168 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Judge to Tsarnaev: Allah does not reward deliberate killing

"Surely someone who believes that God smiles on and rewards the deliberate killing and maiming of innocents believes in a cruel god. That i…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

1 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Tom Margolis

Political Scorecard: Separation of Church and State, Freedom of Religion

Here is a scorecard published by BillStamp.com which rates U.S. politicians according to how well they support the Separation of Church and…

Started by Andrew

6 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Andrew

Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

(CNN) — America used to be a place where we said, "Give me liberty or give me death." We live by a credo that "freedom isn't free," and tha…

Started by Unseen

54 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Gary Clouse

Genesis 3 - Quality Propaganda

An interesting discussion came up tonight in a forum I frequent - What was going on with the snake and the tree and the fruit in the Garden…

Started by Aiken Drums Sister

0 Oct 22, 2014

What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

Psychopaths aren't evil, they simply have defective brains. Yet, while they are only 1% of the population, they are 20% of prison inmates.…

Started by Unseen

80 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by H3xx

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service