All Discussions Tagged 'obama' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you want to know why Obama is such a crack?

Ya know, there is a lot of talk about change, but not a lot of real change happening wit people. What's up with that? To be really responsi…

Started by Lionel France

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

Who are you going to vote for?

Hi Friends!   Few questions I have for you today.   Are you a dem or rep? What lead you to your choice of political affiliation? Your paren…

Started by Sophie

109 May 4, 2012
Reply by Taverner

Patriot Act Fails to Pass

The extension of the Patriot Act failed to pass today in the house. Obama did not even need to be put with the decision to sign it or not,…

Started by Ryan E. Hoffman

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

Obama's Religion?

By ALAN FRAM, Associated Press Writer Alan Fram, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 8 mins ago WASHINGTON – The White House insisted on T…

Started by Jon Heim

22 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Matt Peters

Pope jokes and Obama meets with Billy Graham.

Thanks to the Daily Beast for these little gems.http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/?cid=hp:cheatsheet2#cheatrow_15716. Britain Apolo…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

2 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Sanders

Slipping Anti-Abortion Into The Healthcare Bill

Why oh why do politicians always seem to be slipping things into bills that shouldn't be there? The amendment added will "sharply restrict…

Started by Johnny

3 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

I voted for Obama, but I have given up on him in regard to the Constitution

A friend of mine sent me this and I kinda agree with him. Your thoughts? I voted for Obama, but I have given up on him in regard to the Co…

Started by Sophie

55 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Health Care Reform Speech Tonight

I received this email from WhiteHouse.gov today: Dear Friend, As you read this, we are closer than ever to passing comprehensive health i…

Started by Johnny

19 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"King Obama"

Via FactCheck.org - June 18, 2009 - by Brooks Jackson Q: Is there a move to make Obama eligible for more than two terms as president? A:…

Started by Johnny

14 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Orange County Board of Supervisors Blurs the Wall of Separation

The Crazy Rev. Wiley Drake went before the Orange County Board of Supervisors recently and demanded that the "baby-killing organization" Pl…

Started by Johnny

9 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Johnny

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 6 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago. 5 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 11 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service