All Discussions Tagged 'no' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No woman, no drive

"No Woman, No Drive", an a cappella parody of Bob Marley's "No Woman, No Cry", has racked up over 5 million views since it was posted on Y…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

6 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

If religion were to be abolished completely (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc.), what do you believe would be the outcome because of it?

Hey, everyone! I was just wondering what you believe would happen if humans became smart enough to abolish religion? Personally, I believe…

Started by Kelli Conley

70 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

A world without God

How would it look like?   I would like some high-quality brainstorming on this. The more accurate thoughts the better. 

Started by Loop Johnny

68 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

Kid has no train ticket, then gets thrown off by passenger

Got into a bit of a debate over this video on another forum I visit.  You UKers might be familiar with this situation already.  Anyway, her…

Started by erik112358

4 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Ash Pryce

How many of you fall into the no party?

The more I dive into politics the more I am finding myself fall into the no party category. I would like to know where you fall.   In my op…

Started by Morgan Matthew

57 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Reggie

Atheist dog tags vs No Religious Preference.

When I joined the military almost 4 years ago and they asked me what religion I was so they could do the paperwork and make up my dog tags,…

Started by K_R

27 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by John Frazer

God is beyond space and has no spatial dimensions

God is beyond space and has no spatial dimensions  The trace of gold in the alloy is invisible but becomes visible through microscope (Hua…

Started by Anil Antony

17 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Eoganacht

No trolls?

I'm utterly amazed that this website isn't crawling in trolls. I figured the forums would be infested with Christians playing Devils Advoca…

Started by Mike Vaughan

14 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Cool! Another Atheist!

I always knew my brother-in -law was pretty cool. But today he, my wife and I were talking at our nephew's 1st birthday party. He brought u…

Started by James

8 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Natasha Kenny

I know there is no god because I believe it

What do you think? Can you know for sure there is no god or gods just because you haven't been convinced by someone else's proof? Can you…

Started by Sid Knight

22 May 30, 2010
Reply by Sid Knight

RSS

Forum

Coming Out as Humanist

Started by Barry Adamson in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by archaeopteryx 56 minutes ago. 18 Replies

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Simon Mathews 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 21 hours ago. 15 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service