All Discussions Tagged 'new' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Merhaba

Hello,   I was stumbling for a long time and this is not the first time i came across with some clever photos and intelligently written pos…

Started by Mehmet

0 Aug 24, 2011

Pigs, Planes, and the Price of Brides

I just finished watching a documentary on the Green Planet channel about a remote tribe of people living in the mountain forests of western…

Started by Ed

2 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by STEVIE NICHOLL

Coming soon: Add content straight from the Activity Feed

On the heels of our launch of the improved Activity Feed, we're pleased to report that you and your members will soon be able to post conte…

Started by Morgan Matthew

0 Jul 29, 2011

Hi new here!

For the past 6 years I've been living in the bible belt, attended a roman catholic high school (became a skeptic there around sophomore yea…

Started by Barber

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by Barber

Atheist in a Christian College, advice?

(This is my first posting here, and actually the first time I have ever spoken with other atheists. I'm rather relieved about the fact that…

Started by Greg K

27 May 14, 2011
Reply by CJ

Hello There (Ex-Evangelical Christian)

Hello, I'll make this quick and short. I completely de-converted roughly six months ago. I was raised in a very strict, psychotic evangelic…

Started by Tenley Cherie

7 May 13, 2011
Reply by Giovanni Ceron

A newbie! (that's me)

Hi there everyone!   A friend of mine linked me to a news story that was on here a bit ago, and I figured I'd check the site out a bit more…

Started by Nicholas Adams

16 May 5, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Adams

It's that time again! What's your New Year Resolution?

Mine is to completely 180 my life :)   Be Healthier Lose weight Quit smoking More money control Better relationships Do amazing in college…

Started by Joli

37 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Jon Heim

What is your atheist term which you like to contribute to think atheist?

I thinks v lack the atheist terms and|or words here like greetings and etc I may be wrong in my perception do correct me if I m and update…

Started by bay_naam

8 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

They think Atheism is anti-feminist! You've got to be shitting me.

http://msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2010/11/01/will-new-atheism-make-room-for-women/If you’ve been following the rise of so-called “New Atheism…

Started by Jon Heim

36 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service