All Discussions Tagged 'new' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apple is "Watch"ing Us?

Click here to watch the video This may be a little off topic for Think Atheist, but I wanted to share this with the Think Atheist commun…

Started by Nerdy Keith

0 Mar 10

Do the "New Atheists" have the right approach?

By New Atheists I mean figures such as Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss and the late Christopher Hitchens. The thing that chara…

Started by Simon Mathews

4 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Nerdy Keith

New and Dealing with some Shit

Hey, I'm new to this place, so hi. I joined mainly because I was searching for a place online for I could find a place to talk with other a…

Started by Ashley Winter

14 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Ashley Winter

New theory of atheist morality

I've developed a "new" theory of atheist morality.  I wondered if anyone would like to have a go at critiquing it.  The first two principle…

Started by Simon Paynton

36 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

Church Takes Down It's Cross

Subtitle:  Fox News tries to shove it up their A*s.   This Fox News guy could'nt possibly be anymore obsequious in revealing his bias towar…

Started by D R Hosie

3 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Finally Posting, Yay!

Hey guys! So I've lurked this site for a little while and finally decided to join. What an amazing site! Seems like every day I'm faced wit…

Started by Asidius

1 Oct 30, 2012

Cheers!

I'm 18 years old (for a couple more weeks), and I finally signed up for this site like I'd been planning to for months. I'm really not all…

Started by Kaitlyn Paige Nakamura

3 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Alex Adam

Longtime atheist, new member.

Hello all, My name is Milos, and I am a new member of Think Atheist. I figure I would do the polite thing and introduce myself, like so man…

Started by Emperor Milos

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Robert Bumbalough

Using religion to sanctify acts

While browsing for my morning news, I found the following link: http://www.news.com.au/technology/file-sharing-officially-recognised-as-a-r

Started by matt.clerke

0 Jan 5, 2012

Hello from Connecticut

New Englander here, hows it going? I think I followed this forum on twitter and it kept taunting me with discussions I couldn't chime in on…

Started by Billy

10 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Billy

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service