All Discussions Tagged 'music' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Once Upon a Dream

Hi all! I've recently just declared myself an atheist (within the last 2-3 months). I've had a tattoo idea in the back of mind that had not…

Started by Mallory

9 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Atheist Exile

As if there weren't enough reasons to be an Atheist...

Here is one more: ICP is actually a Christian Rock band http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god    

Started by RD Lawson

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by BryanPaul

Openly anti-christian song heading for national radio! Check the station list and call your local station!

The openly anti-christian song, "Wrong", by Dawn of Reason is making its way to national radio thanks to the Florida radio promotions compa…

Started by Eddie Miles III

6 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Skeptics Mix Tape 2009

Skeptic.com has a list of songs of science and skepticism, including such songs as 'Cosmic Carl' in honor of Carl Sagan, 'Carbon Cycle', an…

Started by Dave G

2 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by AnonyMouse

Christian Children's Music - Horrifying and Hilarious

When I was a kid (in the 80's), I listened to lots of records - actual vinyl records. We had a collection of children's records including S…

Started by Matthew

14 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Godless Girl

The role of “Arts” and religion

I used term “Arts” liberally and include all aspects of art which include television, music and movies. I wanted to open the floor to disc…

Started by Jin-oh Choi

3 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Nelson

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 15 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service