All Discussions Tagged 'music' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on American music

I'm watching a music DVD I got from Netflix that features the Allman Brothers Band and it struck me that this is music as American as it ge…

Started by Unseen

6 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Error with Music Player on iPhone 4s

I am using the iPhone 4S, using the default Music app, while playing songs from a playlist with 1,886 songs. The reason I have so many song…

Started by Nerdy Keith

0 Sep 1, 2013

Some of the best music nobody has heard of

Or, if you've heard of it, you'e among the anointed few. I'm inviting others to introduce the rest to music the world passed by, by artists…

Started by Unseen

3 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Vinyl vs CD

Despite many scientific tests showing that people can't consistently detect a difference in digital (CD) vs analog (vinyl) reproduction of…

Started by Unseen

0 Apr 17, 2013

Music That Changed You

And now, as they say in Monty Python, for something completely different (from my usual twaddle). I was thinking recently about the music t…

Started by Unseen

63 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Anyone listen to music that expresses their views on religion?

I've been listening to some music that expresses some of the atheistic views that I have, and I was wondering if anyone else would like to…

Started by Scott D.

79 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan Patrick Gonyar

Random little question for ex-religious people.

Since I began my journey away from religion, whenever a religious song (not a hymn or even worship, just religious) pops into my shuffle I'…

Started by dizzyduckie

64 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Tenley Cherie

Evo-psych: Language Snobbery and Personal Musical Tastes

So I have a (non-scientific) theory that grammar nazis are merely acting out one of the many prejudices that humans have a proclivity for.…

Started by Pope Beanie

16 May 6, 2012
Reply by Pope Beanie

Music instead of spirituality?

I've been doing some reading around, and it seems this site talks about a lot of serious stuff, which is totally fine with me. Music can be…

Started by Mallory

64 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Boatman

Obnoxious xtian music

A theist yet skeptical friend of mine sent me a link to a song on YouTube. It is called "God is not a White Man." The song tries to paint a…

Started by Gold Guy

4 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

RSS

Forum

From unshakable faith in Islam to absolute denial of it.

Started by Free_yourmind in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 17 minutes ago. 1 Reply

What are some of your guilty pleasures

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 48 minutes ago. 15 Replies

we are stupid

Started by Belle Rose in Conservation and Environmental Issues. Last reply by Richard Ahearn 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service