All Discussions Tagged 'murder' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suicide vest ban, anyone?

As always happens after one of these shootings, there's a lot of talk about making sure the mentally ill won't get guns, but who could real…

Started by Unseen

3 on Monday
Reply by Unseen

9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

Chicago instituted strict gun control laws and the murder rate went up.  I think it's safe to say that almost none of the shooters were peo…

Started by Unseen

13 Aug 16
Reply by susan

Atheist blogger hacked to death

This CBC news article caught my eye and I think it is worth discussion: Atheist blogger hacked to death with machetes in Dhaka, Bangladesh…

Started by Heather Spoonheim

0 Feb 27

ISIS does the worst yet with still worse to come...

ISIS has been holding a Jordanian pilot it captured and demanding a ransom. Jordan simply asked for proof of life. Well, they just got it,…

Started by Unseen

2 Feb 4
Reply by Ron Humphrey

Four more victims

Police in Montgomery County Maryland charged two women, 21-year-old Monifa Denise Sanford and 28-year-old Zakieya Latrice Avery, with murd…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

4 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by SteveInCO

The hitman is always a cop. So is the 12 year old girl.

Below you'll find a video that was all over the news yesterday. It shows a wife hiring a hitman to knock off her husband. There are lots of…

Started by Unseen

2 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Do Guns Kill People?

When debating guns, it seems impossible to not hear the saying, "Guns don't kill people." If you toss out a statistic about gun deaths, you…

Started by Gaytor

260 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Arcus

Asia McGowan...

This is no hate mail. If you guys were looking for some humorous moronic "hell notes" you'll have to look at some of the other posts. This…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

9 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Execution of Sentence for a Killer

Two loud bangs end 25 years on death row for Gardner The Salt Lake Tribune Updated: 06/18/2010 08:03:55 AM MDT   Draper » Five shots. Fou…

Started by D R Hosie

12 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service