All Discussions Tagged 'men' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Soylent Red" is people!" (a tale of mice and men)

Huffington Post reports about a science experiment with great promise for the future and with implications for the downtrodden and oppresse…

Started by Unseen

9 May 6
Reply by James Cox

The gender wage gap is 91% not 77% and the reasons have very little to do with sexism

(W)e’re still not close to measuring women “doing the same work as men.” For that, we’d have to adjust for many other factors that go into…

Started by Unseen

1 Apr 27
Reply by Davis Goodman

As Women Grow Their Economic and Political Power, How Will Morality Change?

In the mid-1970s Congress sent the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) out to the states for ratification and a political battle ensued. Due to my…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 Apr 17

Do Men have the right to a "financial abortion"

I was reading this blog article in HuffyPost from about 2 years ago. The author brings up a point where she says: "While pro-choice legisla…

Started by Adam

133 May 23, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Why are less women atheist than men?

This is not simply from personal observation but from statistical studies that women are far less likely than men to be atheist. I wonder w…

Started by Sassan K.

54 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Ceci

The Singularity Movement-humans become gods

A friend of mine brought this up today and I had never heard of it before. Apparently, these people believe that man and machine will merge…

Started by Scarlette Blues

2 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by erik112358

Evolution Making Women More Beautiful; Men, Not So Much

In a story from timesonline from this July, the science editor writes that evolutionary forces are making women more beautiful and leaving…

Started by Nix Manes

2 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Sophie

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service