All Discussions Tagged 'medicine' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Class action suit against parents who don't vaccinate their kids

COLUMBUS — The Ohio Department of Health, Knox County Health Department and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, have confirmed…

Started by Unseen

5 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

Sad Discovery

A couple years ago, I moved from Portland to Cleveland, my home town by birth, to take care of my father during his last days, and now I ca…

Started by Unseen

7 Mar 9
Reply by Unseen

Finding Secular/Rational Doctors

I don't have a personal doctor. I have a dentist that I really like. but I'm healthy. For the irregular issues like a staph infection 4 or…

Started by Gaytor

10 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

If you've ever spent too much time in your doctor's waiting room

Is it sometimes worse to have a good doctor than to go to a medical appointment mill? I did something very liberating last week; unfortunat…

Started by Unseen

0 Oct 17, 2013

Let's Have The Healthcare Discussion

I'm hoping this won't devolve into a discussion of the Affordable Healthcare Act (so-called "Obamacare"). Let's do that under a more specif…

Started by Unseen

74 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Unseen

Atheist physicians

I am a doctor. I try my best to help people. Today was a kind of shitty day. A young man came into the ER in cardiac arrest. We got him ba…

Started by Mike Cole

9 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by ernie garcia

Irish abortion law gets the evil eye from international courts.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/12/16/ireland.abortion.ruling/index.html?hpt=Sbin   (CNN) -- The European Court of Human Rights condem…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

0 Dec 16, 2010

"Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care"

Posted on Wed, Dec. 8, 2010 Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care By Joseph A. Slobodzian I…

Started by Amanda Artman

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service