All Discussions Tagged 'media' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fallout from the Steubenville Rape Conviction...for everyone

The verdict is in regarding the case of the two Steubenville, Ohio, rape case against two boys accused of raping a 16 year old girl. It's j…

Started by Unseen

45 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

So I'm sure we all have Facebook friends that post crazy, amusing, disturbing things about god. So what are the worst or most amusing thing…

Started by Jared

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

Research: How atheists have adopted social media

Hello everyone. This is the first post in a series of bulletin board discussions that you may or may not have read about when partaking in…

Started by Sheri Hall

32 May 10, 2012
Reply by Scott Howard

Survey: Research into how atheists use social media

This survey is part of a case study of atheist web forums/message boards to find out how atheists benefit from social media, with questions…

Started by Sheri Hall

0 Apr 14, 2012

How does atheism affect your sense of personal safety?

There has been some recent stir in the media lately. Perhaps not against atheists in specific. (Oh wait, except for the Fox News thing. Tha…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

52 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

"The Big Bang Theory": Televised mockery or homage to science?

(First, I realize that the show is already in its fourth season.  But I didn't have a television for a long time and, consequently, have on…

Started by Shine

43 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Dave G

What Happens when Canadians effect Expressions of Democracy

The Fifth Estate investigates police brutality during the G-20 and its implications on "democracy" in a supposedly democratic nation. You S…

Started by T A A

0 Mar 4, 2011

Religion in TV shows

I was reading the beginning of this discussion: But Religion Gives People Hope and Comfort...And I've been noticing the religion in TV show…

Started by luvtheheaven

6 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Wesley

New Australian documentary about Atheists

Here's the link! I'm happy that this program profiling religions and faith is focusing on non-theists. I hope you watch it and let us know…

Started by Godless Girl

13 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Michel-san

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service