All Discussions Tagged 'meaning' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CONTEST!!: Win a copy of Dr. Alex Rosenberg's The Atheist's Guide to Reality!!!

EDIT2: The contest is now concluded. Thanks to everyone who entered! Remember to catch the interview to find out the names of the winners a…

Started by Think Atheist

5 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Smokey12499

Do questions about the meaning of life, purpose, and morality even make sense?

People often ask questions about the "meaning of life" or the "purpose of life". But such questions are often asked carelessly, without cle…

Started by Mark Stout

1 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

This is what I believe.

I have never "voiced" my beliefs before but I had this need to write and this is what came out...or at least a brief rough draft of what go…

Started by Duck Tricks

19 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Jerry Horne

As an atheist, What are thoughts about dying?

I have recently heard a song by Muse titled Thoughts of a dying atheist and made me want to ask about it. What are your thoughts on this su…

Started by Hector

2 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Nelson

If the universe blinked into existence then the hypothesis is it blinks out of existence

I have posted a 40 page blog (diagrams not yet incorporated) that is my manifesto of reality, the universe.   It is not the video I posted…

Started by day vo

1 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by doone

No Purpose without God

I'm debating a strong evangelical at work, and I've got him pinned to his strongest reason for belief: that there would be no purpose to hi…

Started by Bill

51 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Jason Paisley

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 8 minutes ago. 44 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Simon Paynton 11 minutes ago. 4 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

Genesis 3 - Quality Propaganda

Started by Aiken Drums Sister in Politics 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service