All Discussions Tagged 'marriage' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on marriage

I'm in a long term relationship with my girlfriend, we have a house together, and I help raise her two teenage girls. I was married before…

Started by Melvinotis

32 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

Counter Amendment Strategy Against "Protection of Marriage Amendment" and DOMA... etc...

The United States may not be ready for the idea I am about to propose, but I am coming to believe that the only way to stop "protection of…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

0 Oct 26, 2012

What is your stance on polygamy marriage?

Do you support it? Why or why not? I support it as long as it involves consenting adults only, (it could be same sex or a mixture of male…

Started by Nerdy Keith

31 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Unseen

What's Wrong With Polygamy

Personally, I'm in favor of marriage. The public declaration of fealty steers the focus of any marital problems onto resolution rather than…

Started by MikeLong

192 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by mick herman

Is it okay for government to throttle free speech for social ends?

Case in point: Chick-Fil-A is being blocked from opening a new location by a Chicago alderman displeased with Chick-Fil-A's owner's stance…

Started by Unseen

44 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Arcus

Do you have to marry an atheist??

This is an interesting question that I have always pondered to myself, do I have to marry an atheist? Although I have never dated an atheis…

Started by Sassan K.

49 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Chris G

Countries that arent bound by religion for marriage in law

My partner and i have begin thinking about our future and we want a wedding, sadly...in our country, cross religion marriage isnt allowed (…

Started by Okinawa R.

4 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Okinawa R.

Is Marriage Reserved for the Religious?

I am curious how most Atheists view marriage? It is largely seen as a religious act. Should non believers participate in marriage?

Started by Moral Atheist

59 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Mads Kapstad

Is atheism included in God's ultimate plan? Any Christians please riddle me this...

I was deep in thought today at work, and remembered how I was told that I 'was formed in my mother's womb by God himself.'  Here is Psalm 1…

Started by Merlin Mercer

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

Marriage for All... or Marriage for None - New Protest Movement

Hi guys... I'm looking for people willing to join a new protest movement. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pit gave me the idea when they told the m…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

63 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kirk Holden

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service