All Discussions Tagged 'life' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evolution and the Problem it May Cause for the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

Okay, I'm no scientist... but I wanted to make this proposal. I have noticed for some time now a possible flaw in the search for life on ot…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Albert Bakker

Banning Assisted Suicide

http://http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2011/feb/16/idaho-moves-ban-assisted-suicide/   I was so distressed by this that I couldn't sleep a…

Started by M

38 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

This is what I believe.

I have never "voiced" my beliefs before but I had this need to write and this is what came out...or at least a brief rough draft of what go…

Started by Duck Tricks

19 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Jerry Horne

Beyond Anything I Can Think Of...

Ok, here's the story:My father has been diagnosed with a disease that is shutting down both of his kidneys. It's no surprise, we've known t…

Started by Jon Heim

23 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Precambrian Lullaby

As an atheist, What are thoughts about dying?

I have recently heard a song by Muse titled Thoughts of a dying atheist and made me want to ask about it. What are your thoughts on this su…

Started by Hector

2 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Nelson

If the universe blinked into existence then the hypothesis is it blinks out of existence

I have posted a 40 page blog (diagrams not yet incorporated) that is my manifesto of reality, the universe.   It is not the video I posted…

Started by day vo

1 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by doone

I just got held up at my front door.

.....Really, not thirty minutes ago three armed men pulled up to my driveway as I brought my car in for the night.  I was pulling in and on…

Started by Andres Molestina

29 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Andres Molestina

Why does God kill babies?

When presented with the information that unborn and new-born babies die of natural causes countless times every day, one is forced to consi…

Started by Atheist Ninja

34 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Chris G

Are You Ready To Give Up on the Human Soul and the Eternal Being?

My de-conversion has been a decade long process that only recently ended with the final realization that I am an atheist.  The mental strug…

Started by Benjamin

13 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Benjamin

Does Death Exist? Maybe Not...

I must admit that one of my guilty pleasures is crazy, outside-the-box, speculative science exploring things that humans are scarcely able…

Started by SabreNation

19 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Judith van der Roos 13 minutes ago. 74 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service