All Discussions Tagged 'life' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What species will take over after humankind is gone?

Let's assume something which is very likely to happen: mankind self-destructs and passes from the earthly scene. What creature is next in l…

Started by Unseen

35 Jul 16
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

How does the United States Rank? Prepare for a shock!

Eight of the Top 10 richest men in the world are Americans. (source)  And I say "men" because all ARE men. A recent report, the New Social…

Started by Unseen

11 Apr 27
Reply by Devlin Cuite

Jahi McMath and the tragedy of death denied

I first noticed this story because I have a daughter close to Jahi's age, and was shocked that a routine surgery could be botched so badly…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

7 Jan 5
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Reincarnation - from a scientific point of view

Since this is something that has been on my find for awhile, I wanted to get the thought-ball rolling. I have a couple of theories, but I w…

Started by Kevin Cook

27 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Unseen

E.T. is here(maybe).

Would it make a difference to you as an Atheist if we discovered life outside our planet? I am sure that life on Earth had its origins in m…

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Here are my tips for extending cell phone battery life. What are yours?

It you have a chronic problem with your cell phone's battery running out on you before the day is over, there are some things you may not b…

Started by Unseen

0 Jul 20, 2013

Understanding Coincidence

We attach a lot of meaning to coincidences. On the one hand, we see them as significant; on the other hand, you have the TV show detective…

Started by Unseen

23 May 8, 2013
Reply by Lee

Dark matter

I came across this and thought it was  pretty cool.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22155222 The way physics is going we are g…

Started by angela kozma

0 Apr 15, 2013

I Don't Mean to Offend. I Am Smart But..Help Me Out

I would like to post a conversation I just had on Google+. I understand how my statements may sound offensive but I see things as I see it.…

Started by Shanna

64 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

Thoughts on marriage

I'm in a long term relationship with my girlfriend, we have a house together, and I help raise her two teenage girls. I was married before…

Started by Melvinotis

32 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service