All Discussions Tagged 'legal' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Counter Amendment Strategy Against "Protection of Marriage Amendment" and DOMA... etc...

The United States may not be ready for the idea I am about to propose, but I am coming to believe that the only way to stop "protection of…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

0 Oct 26, 2012

prayer at the beginning of school year

in my small town of Harrison i go to one of the top schools in the state i am one of the very few atheists at this school  but at the begin…

Started by Christopher Leon Bogardus

12 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Reggie

I need a little legal advice

We enrolled our son in a private school in September of 2010.  The school held an information meeting for parents and we attended.  My husb…

Started by Aimee Eisiminger

5 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by No name

Irish abortion law gets the evil eye from international courts.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/12/16/ireland.abortion.ruling/index.html?hpt=Sbin   (CNN) -- The European Court of Human Rights condem…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

0 Dec 16, 2010

The Death Penalty: A Case for Abolition

(After posting a blog yesterday arguing against the death penalty, I realized that the forums would be a much easier venue for a debate to…

Started by Shine

104 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by No name

Legality of Denying Religion?

I was just involved in a lengthy Facebook debate involving the presence of religion in the science classroom.  As I understood it, my debat…

Started by Shine

16 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Bruce Williams

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service