All Discussions Tagged 'law' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corporal Punishment - Parenting? or Child Abuse? Opinions Please

Today American children have more protection against physical abuse than ever before. Parents are not allowed to beat their children or lea…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

79 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care"

Posted on Wed, Dec. 8, 2010 Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care By Joseph A. Slobodzian I…

Started by Amanda Artman

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

When is a Man Justified in Defying the Law?

This is an interesting philosophical question that I've pondered on before: When is a man, if ever, justified in breaking the law? It depen…

Started by Ava Wilson

41 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Jason Dick

Angle: Muslim law taking hold in parts of US

LAS VEGAS – U.S. Senate candidate Sharron Angle told a crowd of supporters that the country needs to address a "militant terrorist situatio…

Started by Jon Heim

10 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Becca

Eden's "Knowledge" Tree: An Ongoing Failure

Here are a couple of thoughts on the effects (or non-effects) of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil... Since only Adam and Eve ate…

Started by Nix Manes

5 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by noisician

Can a Man Rape his Wife?

I'm totally stealing this topic from PZ Myers and his blog post regarding a bill in the Bahamas that would outlaw marital rape. Of course t…

Started by Reggie

10 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Forum

Agnostic Apoplectics

Started by Richard Ahearn in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Richard Ahearn 21 minutes ago. 17 Replies

we are stupid

Started by Belle Rose in Conservation and Environmental Issues. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

ex-muslim saying hello

Started by TheVoids in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service