All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My kid wants to get baptized...

I do not have kids. ...Yet. I take it for granted that in some capacity I probably will someday. I would obviously raise them without relig…

Started by Stephy

36 Sep 3
Reply by Scott Graves

Child-free flying. Just the beginning?

Several airlines are now offering child-free flying or flying where children are barred totally or are well isolated from passengers who wa…

Started by Unseen

2 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Nerdy Keith

Our kids

Is the answer to the age-old question found in faith, science or both - and what do we teach our children?

Started by Bobevt

20 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Cristie I

Should teaching kids about hell and hell fire be considered psychological torture?

I personally believe that the teaching of hell fire and damnation is a form of psychological torture and this brutal and primitive belief i…

Started by Sassan K.

16 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Nick Gold

To have a child... or not!

I apologize if this is a topic that's been discussed before, but after going through 10 pages of comments, I didn't find anything. I'm not…

Started by Mallory

0 Jan 20, 2011

Websites for Kids

Does anyone know of any websites that are geared for atheist kids?  I am able to find quite a few atheist websites that are for adults, but…

Started by Garrison

14 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Ava Wilson

First Forum Post, "What to do with Christian gifts for my Son?"

My son is 18 months old, and I was raised in a fundamentalist christian family. A Baptist family to be precise. I struggled with religious…

Started by DiabloASatanas

8 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Dave G

VenomFangX has left the World Wide Web

ok i dont know about you but i have been enjoying watching every one take the piss out on VFX on youtube and now he is gone... and if you m…

Started by Jessica Renee

6 May 15, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Kids Learn that Killing Is Fun at the U.S. Army's Lethal New Theme Park

The Army's new recruitment tool lets high-tech video game centers desensitize, condition, train and even enlist America's youth. The Army…

Started by ArghMonkey

7 May 6, 2009
Reply by Johnny

how should i tell my mom that i dont belive in god wothout her freaing out?

im 17 and about to go to college. i havent believed in a god for a really long time. My mom always drags me to church at every chance she g…

Started by 草头

9 May 2, 2009
Reply by MamboCat

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 15 hours ago. 15 Replies

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by James Cox 15 hours ago. 40 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service