All Discussions Tagged 'jesus' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How many of you think that a historical Jesus never existed?

I am really sorry if this has been posted before.   If you knew me in person, you would know I love getting into discussions with people ab…

Started by Sophie

188 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by erik112358

Easter Sunday = Free Dinner?

Every Sunday I get together with a few members of my family and we eat dinner. Usually Bob Evans because I'm hungover and it's comfort foo…

Started by Erica

4 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by delapruch

New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

Before I begin with the Debate topic... let's set some ground rules: Mods! Please correct anyone who engages in these things! Thanks a bunc…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

214 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Leave a message.

I think I'm going to start carrying around a little notepad with me in my car. This is a picture I found in one of Break.com's photo galler…

Started by Jon Heim

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Mr Good Without God

From Regretsy: Holy Smokes!

Now here's a Jesus I could get behind hanging out with.  (Click image to go to the seller's Etsy listing) Also, the comment thread at Reg…

Started by Laura Foster

0 Nov 19, 2010

"Twas But a Delusion of Satan." [Aka... "The Devil Made Me Do It."]

What is it with religious people and refusing to take responsibility for their own TRUE sins? If you wonder about the title, this was taken…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

13 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Joli

Birthday Party for Jesus

I don't know how this particular invite wound up on my FB page, but it did.  (great rolling of the eyes)  I clicked 'not attending', scroll…

Started by Garrison

3 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Miller

Giant Jesus statue completed in Polish town

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101106/ap_on_re_eu/eu_poland_giant_jesusSWIEBODZIN, Poland – A gigantic statue of Jesus that Poles claim is th…

Started by Jon Heim

26 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by M

Jesus Returns Home

This is extracted from here. God: Hey kiddo! Welcome back up!Jesus: … God: Man, you look great! Long time no see. You want some ice cream?…

Started by Loop Johnny

2 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Jesus was white.

Another fairy tale of Xtian's changing things to fit with modern life. Why does this idea still persist today, when even the most ignorant…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

29 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Luís Filipe

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 5 hours ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 13 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 23 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service