All Discussions Tagged 'jesus' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who Was Jesus, Really??

I think we can all agree he most likely wasn't the son of God. I'm reading C.S. Lewis now, and his claim that Jesus was "Lord, Liar or Luna…

Started by Renee

74 Jun 1
Reply by ivy

In honor of xmas

I give you the baby jesus. I gotta wonder how many artists may have been secret atheists. I mean look at this kid. No wonder Joe says he ha…

Started by RobertPiano

6 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Unseen

General Questions About The Bible/Christianity

Hey Guys, So I'm just looking to brush up on my knowledge regarding Christian beliefs so that I'm better prepared to explain my position of…

Started by Asidius

195 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Looking for a little help here..

Having a discussion with someone and they posed these points in relation the the existence of Jesus.. My comments on the topics are in oran…

Started by Rob Klaers

1 May 15, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

if God exists, does he support the consumption of alcohol?

lets pretend (for humor's sake) that god exists, then im going to go with "Yes" why else would his son turn water into wine? or why else wo…

Started by Lance Angus Miles

16 May 2, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

So I'm sure we all have Facebook friends that post crazy, amusing, disturbing things about god. So what are the worst or most amusing thing…

Started by Jared

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

Atheismisms

Now that I'm an atheist, I need some new vocabulary.  "Oh my God!", "Good Lord!", Jesus Christ!", and "God damn it" all have to go.  What c…

Started by Garrison

98 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by William C. Walker

Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

The more time that passes and the more books I read, the more I realize how dangerous the religious right is, and how pointless it is to tr…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

Scientific Proof that Jesus Didn't Exist

I want to debate on this account; I know that it's a scientific impossibility that a virgin birth can even occur...which should end the arg…

Started by Anathema6205

17 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by erik112358

Batman vs Jesus

I stumbled upon this and found it entertaining.   www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2011/04">http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/83qDPo/www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2011/04

Started by Raven

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ratifying Obliqueer

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service