All Discussions Tagged 'it' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

never get into an exchange on facebook

Recently, I foolishly made a comment on facebook and found myself engaged in an exchange of religious views.  This person then made a comme…

Started by Ron Humphrey

8 Apr 3
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Who the what now? You believe what?

Friends of the folks from the neighborhood came over this weekend, to swim, share food, talk up a storm and generally be the kind of folks…

Started by Aiken Drums Sister

103 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Atheismisms

Now that I'm an atheist, I need some new vocabulary.  "Oh my God!", "Good Lord!", Jesus Christ!", and "God damn it" all have to go.  What c…

Started by Garrison

98 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by William C. Walker

"Twas But a Delusion of Satan." [Aka... "The Devil Made Me Do It."]

What is it with religious people and refusing to take responsibility for their own TRUE sins? If you wonder about the title, this was taken…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

13 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Joli

Is it just religions fault?

I'm just as atheist as the next guy/gal.  I recognize and understand the many...many harmful aspects religion has done (and will continue t…

Started by Jason

13 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Bill

I know there is no god because I believe it

What do you think? Can you know for sure there is no god or gods just because you haven't been convinced by someone else's proof? Can you…

Started by Sid Knight

22 May 30, 2010
Reply by Sid Knight

RSS

Forum

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Physeter 7 minutes ago. 25 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas 52 minutes ago. 107 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 18 Replies

East German Shame

Started by Davis Goodman in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Simon Mathews 5 hours ago. 10 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service