All Discussions Tagged 'islam' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Family Reactions to Renouncing your Faith

I'm posting this thread to act as a little bit of research to say the least. I plan to do an online blog, for offering advice to people.…

Started by Nerdy Keith

8 Jul 9
Reply by Nerdy Keith

Islam is a Religion not an Ethnicity(Race)

I don't know if anyone noticed that people have been fed nonsense data that Islam is an ethnicity/race ? The thing its a religion a doctrin…

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

0 Jul 7

Of all the rotten luck!

SAUDI lawyer Abd al-Rahman al-Lahim had the temerity to draw the world’s attention to the fact that a court had sentenced a 19-year-old rap…

Started by Andy Hoke

0 Apr 13

Future of Blasphemy

14 year old girl Rimsha Masih in Pakistan has been falsely blamed for blasphemy burning pages of Koran and put in jail. We are becoming a p…

Started by atheistrising

9 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Essay on why Muslims are more violent.

I don't know if anyone else has come across this article before (published in 2011), but I'm interested in hearing thoughts on the article;…

Started by Nicole Swimley

1 May 11, 2012
Reply by Atheist Exile

what do you feel about Abu Hamza?

Hi All,Im in a bit of a quandary. I respect human rights but am struggling with the non-extradition of Abu Hamza who incited so much hatred…

Started by bob spencer

4 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by bob spencer

What happens if a religion decides to operate under a single ideal and makes it their sacred journey to convert or kill all others?

What happens if some major event happens and one religion unifies and makes it their mission to convert all others? Millions, possibly bill…

Started by Daniel

23 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Dan Butorovich

I will thank god for his point of view and we would agree to differ.

Hello People, I found ThinkAtheist through a Twitter search for #Atheism, and Im lovin' it. I love how friendly and positive the atmosphere…

Started by Hany

10 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Hany

What is the response to this article?

I wonder what the response of the atheist community would be to a religion that endorses scientific progress and doesn't contradict it. Thi…

Started by Asma Anonymous

84 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Arcus

If there was no reward for theists- no heaven or afterlife, would there be a reason to still believe in God?

I feel like there would be no purpose to worship a god if there were no promise of a reward. What do you think?

Started by Heather Henderson

3 May 31, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

RSS

Forum

Coming Out as Humanist

Started by Barry Adamson in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by archaeopteryx 46 minutes ago. 18 Replies

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Simon Mathews 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 21 hours ago. 15 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service